Milandes, à l'horizon de l'enfer
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Milandes, à l'horizon de l'enfer

Forum pour les Grandeurs Natures des Milandes

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Aidez moi SVP!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Marie-Hélène
Admin
Marie-Hélène

Aidez moi SVP! Empty
MessageSujet: Aidez moi SVP!   Aidez moi SVP! Icon_minitimeLun 3 Aoû - 16:29

Bon l'été est finie et dès que que j'aurai mises les photos sur le site, je me pitche dans le rétablissment des règles. Alors, sortez moi les bobos, les fautes, les questions, les approfondissments etc. Un jour... un jour elles seront finies! Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.llewyth.blogspot.com
Nick
Homme Libre
Nick

Aidez moi SVP! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aidez moi SVP!   Aidez moi SVP! Icon_minitimeLun 3 Aoû - 17:09

Ok!

Première question:- Si je me ramasse des casters qui respectent les esprits de la foret, sont-ils éligibles pour mon habileté de Prière?
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

Aidez moi SVP! Empty
MessageSujet: Abre Creux   Aidez moi SVP! Icon_minitimeLun 3 Aoû - 23:33

Limit Abre Creux to those who actually have the skill Féerie I. This will limit it mainly to druids, unless you have a rogue that is really, really determined to spend a tonne of points to get the skill.

Allow potions to be made, but only work for a person who actually has the spell itself (i.e. the creator of the potion or another person who can cast arbre creux). This will allow people to help manage their own mana in a way, and not result in trees having all kinds of people roam into them Wink

For the details of abre creux, I would suggest:

Spell component: Oak leaf and a large tree (30 cm in diameter)
Duration: as long as the caster stays in contact with the tree

The spell only works for the caster. The caster must stay in physical contact with the tree (i.e. stand with their back to it, or beside it with their arm resting on the tree). The caster must keep their arm up with a closed fist to show they are in the tree as opposed to invisible. They cannot be seen with a Perception spell, but the spell Détection de la Magie will indicate that a tree has a spell on it.

If the tree is chopped down with an axe (takes 5 min.) the person takes 1 point of damage to their torso and is booted outside of the tree.  No casting and no first-aid permitted while within the tree.  Maximum of 3 people per tree of 30 cm diameter. People within the same tree can speak to each other as if they were talking normally. Those inside the tree can hear and see what is going on around the tree, but cannot interact with those outside the tree or talk to them. Those within the tree cannot see people in other trees or talk to people in other trees.
Contenu sponsorisé

Aidez moi SVP! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aidez moi SVP!   Aidez moi SVP! Icon_minitime

Aidez moi SVP!
Page 1 sur 1