Milandes, à l'horizon de l'enfer
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Milandes, à l'horizon de l'enfer

Forum pour les Grandeurs Natures des Milandes

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

The solitude of the forest

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

The solitude of the forest Empty
MessageSujet: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeMar 4 Mai - 20:57

Nothing had been the same since the fall... The trees seemed more distant. It was impossible to hide in them now...

Nienna let the oak leaf fall from her hands and knelt down by the tree, resting her back against it.

Many things had changed. Too many... Things were getting more dangerous and it didn't seem like anything would help....
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeVen 28 Mai - 12:29

Nienna thought that in searching for Beregon, things would be okay, that she would find some comfort and peace. She kept an eye on him, but didn't want to interfere too much. He seemed busy... as always... She also didn't want to annoy Wulf. Although, she had noticed a softer side to Wulf lately when TeddyBear was around.

She couldn't understand things anymore. The forest still spoke to her, but then why didn't it tell her that things changed. Beregon knew, but why didn't she...

She was being labeled a coward once again.... It was obvious what the others thought of her when they split up the treasure. Everyone got a share of that cursed treasure but her. Even though it was because of her, and her agreement that she would tend to the fire and food, that allowed the greedy people to have the aid of TWO aubergists!

She gave a nasty poke to the coals before putting the pot on to heat. She stirred it carefully and watched the water slowly turn the colour of blood.

She sincerely hoped this would work...and that it would make her feel better in the end....
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeSam 29 Mai - 21:17

Nienna watched the pot boil for a while and then slowly got up, leaving the fire and the pot behind her.

I will be many hours before it's ready anyway....

She decides to head for the inn to see if they have some banana bread made yet.

(continues in https://milandes.1fr1.net/les-milandes-f3/vers-le-crepuscule-t365.htm)
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeDim 13 Juin - 21:48

Nienna came back to her boiling pot thinking about Beregon.

She settled down to wait resting her back against a large tree.
Wulf
La Légendaire
Wulf

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeLun 14 Juin - 16:09

She didnt know, as she took a deap breath to ease a certain invisible pain, that Niuena was near buy. Grabbing her stomach with both hands knowing this would take very long and she would be back on her feet. It couldnt be her cramps but something else .. something worst. Finaly the pain eased and she could stand straight again. Breathing in strongly...and calming herself.. she stood there listining to teh music of the forest. How clearly she could hear it now.
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeMer 16 Juin - 16:35

Oblivious to the fact that there was someone else around, Nienna added a bit more wood to the fire, cursing a bit when one of the branches started to smoke, sending a nice cloud into the air. She used her cloak to wave the smoke away before taking the lid of the ceramic pot. Nienna Grabbed a small branch without bark from beside the fire and started to stir the contents of the pot. She placed the lid back on the pot and threw the red stained stick into the fire. She settled back down at the base of a large tree and started to peel the bark off another small stick with a black stone dagger.
Wulf
La Légendaire
Wulf

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeMer 16 Juin - 17:50

Turning around to see Niena working her druid stuff at her fire.. Wulf just strolled to her.

-Bonjour Nienna...I am sorry .. It may be my fault that Beregon is leaving again. You know that you can count on the meute if any protection or help .

She didnt beleived she just said that.. was she turning soft .. or was her end near and she wanted to make amends to all those she was once rude to.
Taking a deep breath and kneeling very close to Niena.

-Can you read the sky?????the stars???please tell me ..
Stepping back...

-I am sorry ..
Stepping back away from Nienna for she didnt want to hurt her.. she could smell her very good now....
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeMer 16 Juin - 20:02

Nienna seems very surprised to see Wulf and seems a bit nervous for some reason. She stands up and sets down the little stick and her dagger by the fire and picks up a large stick and starts poking at the fire a bit and pushing the stained twig further into the flames.

She gives Wulf a little smile, "Hello Wulf." She looks a bit sad a the mention of Beregon. "I am sure he is going to do something to try to help others. That is always why he leaves, otherwise I know he would stay with those he cares about. You have nothing to be sorry for, I am sure..."

She watches Wulf closely when she mentions the sky and is about to look up and stops, looking at her a bit more closely and seeming confused, "I have never been good with reading the stars... but I do know that animals and creatures are affected strongly by them, and the phases of the moon." She doesn't look away from Wulf and pokes a bit more at the fire, walking a bit around it to be able to see her and the fire at the same time, putting the fire between them.

"Thank you for the offer for protection. It seems that there are more dangers with every day." She pokes a bit more at the coals, pushing them carefully around the little pot. As Wulf backs away, Nienna asks, "Is everything okay Wulf?"
Wulf
La Légendaire
Wulf

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeMer 16 Juin - 22:31

-Of course i am OK!

She had answered to Nienna in a very Wulfy rude way..She was never rude with her usualy. Strolling side to side letting the fire between them acting as a safe fence, Wulf was looking at her , never leaving her from her sight.
Not sure she liked the fact that Nnienna seamed worried about Wulf and suspicious about her behavior.

-Why?? is my rudeness not usual to a cold hearted warrior like me?? Am I not supposed to push every one away from me now ?? Pfffttt... tender loving care
what a waste... WHAT a Waste of my energy.....Nienna...

She had stopped and was standing there facing her. Thinking...
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeMer 16 Juin - 22:53

Nienna seems quite a bit more confused by Wulf's reaction but decides that it is probably best to just stay quiet. The entire time, Nienna doesn't take her eyes off Wulf or the fire and tries not to glance at the little pot. She watches her a bit sadly when she mentions it is a waste of energy.
Wulf
La Légendaire
Wulf

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Juin - 16:26

-I didnt mean for you Nienna of course...I just cant let myself go there.

A sudden cramp tried to change her cold and detached expression but Wulf
was hidding it as best as she could.

-I can see I am making you incomfortable....so,, i'll let you work on your ...what ever is burning in there.
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeVen 18 Juin - 10:20

Watches Wulf a little bit sadly, "I am sorry, it isn't you.. .I am.. just um.. a bit distracted lately is all. With Beregon leaving and everything..."

"You can stay if you like...," Nienna keeps watching Wulf, knowing that there is something wrong with her, but not wanting to upset her.
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeMar 29 Juin - 19:04

Nienna watched the others leave the area. There was no sign left of the tomb of the king or the treasures they had all returned to put an end to the curse of the land. Nienna followed the others for a while as they left the area. When they all finally went to rest in their camps, she went back into the woods.

Things were just getting worse. She was trying to help and all it was doing was causing problems, arguments and pain for others. She missed Beregon horribly felling like she could really just use a hug at that moment.

She realized how much she also missed the ability to talk to Bram and ask him questions. Things were too dangerous now, she just couldn't risk it. She didn't want to make things worse and she had no idea who to believe. It was almost as if everyone she could talk to was being taken away from her, or abandoning her. The rumours she heard of the Ban-Shidhees visiting just made her more worried and confused...and Lughen just scared her now....

She curled up into a little ball under her cloak and missed her family horribly...
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeLun 2 Aoû - 16:35

Nienna watched the fight with the demons. "Why are there always demons", she wondered. They scared her just as much now, as they did the first time she saw them and heard the name "Legion" so many years ago. She stayed as close to the fight as she dared, without risking a battle herself. She would be of no good to anyone dead, and that is what would happen if she ended up in a combat. She just hoped that she would be able to provide some healing where she could.

Listening to the various screams, she saw Wulf's shield and sword lying on the ground and blood stained. The was no reason she could think of that Wulf would leave her weapons. She carefully picked them up, struggling with their weight and felt horribly uncomfortable carrying them. She moved forward slowly looking for the others in all the chaos. She now made an easy target, but at least if she got hit in the back the shield should protect her. At least that is what she hoped.

As soon as she saw Teddy Bear, she passed Wulf things onto him. She heard Winstroft yell something about Lillaké and looked around not seeing her....

The battle had ended a while ago and and Beregon was nowhere to be found. She assumed he was okay...he always was. He was just probably with the Meute. She helped to heal a few injuries and then went to mediate in the forest where she set up her sanctuary.

Time passed and still no Beregon. Perhaps he was still thinking about his encounter with his daughter. She was very happy for him, but also sad at the same time. Nienna didn't understand how she would fit into Beregon's life anymore. She was not part of his old past and that past seemed to be becoming the present...

She walked slowly over to the Meute's camp...and hear Eliam and Captain Payne's voices. She stopped at the edge of the trees staying in the shade and waiting to talk to Eliam, not wanting to interrupt what was going on. Her heart stopped... "what did they mean that Beregon and the others were missing...." She stayed a bit longer to realize that Eliam wanted to find them and was arranging some passage by ship to the Barbarian Lands...

She stumbled backwards quietly and disappeared back into the trees...

She sat against a tree near where she had set up her hammock... Tears were rolling down her cheeks. So many people were missing... She didn't understand why they were taken... All she knew was that there was no way she was getting on any ship... There was just no way... Not after talking with Beldandy and her... "husband".... There was no way......
Beldandy
Aventurier
Beldandy

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Aoû - 9:47

Beldandy slowly walked up to Nienna, still unsure if she had taken the right decision.

“Nienna,” she said, “Ewen and I are going North with the others to find Marie-Isabeau, Wulf, Laure-Emmanuelle and Beregon. I feel responsible in a way for what happened, and I want to help, but I can’t do it alone.”

She tried to stay calm and reassuring, but she felt that the druid’s trust might be lost. She hoped she was wrong.

“We are going to ride North, we have horses. It will be faster than walking and there is no way I am stepping on one of those floating deaths.”

She paused a bit, trying to build up her courage.

“What I’m trying to say is; will you come with us? I want to help you find Beregon, it will be easier together than alone. And it would mean a lot to me if you travelled with us…”

Waiting for Nienna’s reply, the druid fiddled with her shawl, uneasy, but not wanting to scare the druid away.
http://www.innkeepershell.blogspot.com
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeSam 28 Aoû - 20:46

Nienna seems a bit surprised by Beldandy's request and unsure what to say...

"um... I... am not sure," she gives Beldandy a sorry look ,"I um...am sorry...I just need to think about it for a bit... I am sure there...a.are others that don't want to go by boat either..."

"I will come...and find you... in a while... okay...? But for now...I need to think," once again giving Beldandy a sorry look and hoping she won't take it the wrong way that she needs to be alone for a while...

Beldandy
Aventurier
Beldandy

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitimeMer 1 Sep - 7:15

"I will go back and wait for you at the inn. Take your time."

Beldandy smiled, even though waiting would make them lose a bit of time, traveling alone would still be faster than the cart.

"Let me know when you have decided."

The innkeeper left, leaving Nienna to her thoughts.
http://www.innkeepershell.blogspot.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The solitude of the forest   The solitude of the forest Icon_minitime

The solitude of the forest
Page 1 sur 1