Milandes, à l'horizon de l'enfer
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Milandes, à l'horizon de l'enfer

Forum pour les Grandeurs Natures des Milandes

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Économie du monde

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Nat
Chevalier
Nat

Économie du monde Empty
MessageSujet: Économie du monde   Économie du monde Icon_minitimeMar 9 Juin - 13:44

Would it be possible to come up with a basic list of approximate prices for things in the world and in different parts so that people have some idea of how much stuff should be costing. A range would be fine, since I know there is the skill that allows people to appraise the cost of things.

Examples of prices that would be useful:

cost of a basic meal or rations or a drink
cost of a night of lodging
cost of a new shirt, pair of pants, basic clothing
cost to repair armour
cost to have a wound healed
cost of a bodyguard per hour/day
cost of spell components (i.e. X component costs a few coppers per dose, Y component costs a few silvers, Z costs a few gold, etc.)
cost of weapons (i.e. a dagger, sword, staff, crossbow, arrows, guns, black poweder)
cost to have new armour made (ie. leather, chain, plate)

I would also be helpful to know how easy it is to find certain things i.e. weapons and spell components. Saying something like:

commonly available in all places/ X, Y, Z countries
can be found with a bit of searching
will take good amount of time and searching to find
very difficult to find
pretty much impossible to find
there is no way in hell you will find it no matter how long you look since it is practically a legend but go ahead and try anyway little mortal...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
legarsdeQc
Homme Libre
legarsdeQc

Économie du monde Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Économie du monde   Économie du monde Icon_minitimeMar 9 Juin - 19:19

I agree.

This is one of the main issue slowing down the developpement of a decent commercial roleplay.

I spoke with Ben about it on Monday, I will provide him with a template coming from my own LARP system. With a little luck, we should have a commercial system up and running in one month.

Cheers !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Économie du monde
Page 1 sur 1